I have also begun getting ready for my summer class which starts in 3 weeks. I spent all day at the college creating my assignment calendar, writing out my new syllabus and grading rubric AND I set up a blog for my class as well. Two semesters ago I started making them blog their writing assignments. I used the clunky blogging tool in the school's system, but this time I'm using Edublogs.
It is 5 in the morning. I haven't been able to quit, but since Thursday is my French day, and I already spent much of the night working on that in a way, I guess I'll be sleeping for most of it. I may end up sleeping right on through the weekend. After all this activity, it's inevitable that I crash at some point. I even painted this week, but you'll have to see the latest update over on the new blog. I couldn't wait to blog about it before I had this site ready. I wasn't even sure when I'd have this site ready. So since I'm going to be talking about art over there anyway.....
I know I'm not making much sense. It's just that I'm starting to feel excited about my life again, and so I'm running with it for awhile. I'm also working on developing a course to add to my educational site. I started thinking that I really liked that college I went to for the last interview. If I could get on in their professional development/instructional design dept. that would really suit me much better than the job I went up there for. So I'm going to keep my eye open on their job board, and I want to be ready with some demos to knock their socks off. :-)
But there's only so much time in the day.
It's amazing to me how I've been so mopey and depressed and barely able to get through just the normal things that need to be done in a day, and now I feel like someone else entirely. I guess the Phoenix as landed.
1 comment:
How weird. This has been one of my best weeks in months. I actually attribute it to whatever else I did being freed by my staying more or less offline. The weird is just in how we seem synched, if not really.
Post a Comment