Becoming Grace

I'm becoming more and more myself with time. I guess that's what grace is. The refinement of your soul through time. - Jewel

Pages

  • Home
  • Phoenix Backstory

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Nostalgia

How to Dial a Telephone

Posted by Grace at 11:26 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: C'est la vie (That's Life)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Hi! I'm Grace.

Actually, this is an alter-ego of mine, resurrected to maintain a bit of anonymity in this all too public presence I've developed over the years online. My friends know who I am, which is as it should be. This is a blog about changes and things that never change.

Search This Blog

DR in China
DR in China
By Dr Zen
Photo book
Book Preview

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (35)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (22)
    • ▼  June (9)
      • Phoenix Progress
      • A dilemma
      • Not for identification
      • Well drat
      • Nostalgia
      • Kitty update
      • Maybe I'll just give up blogging
      • It's raining
      • Wow! What a week
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.